Mark Award Noms are In!September 13, 2019
WCPM is thrilled to announce that we, along with our partner catalogs, have earned 8 nominations this year for the Production Music Association’s Mark Awards. The Mark Awards honor the achievements of the production music community and will be presented during the PMA’s annual Production Music Conference, on September 24, at the Loews Hollywood Hotel in Los Angeles.
- Best Use of PM – Online/Digital Advertising, “Delight in the Unexpected” CPM
- Best Use of PM – Online/Digital Advertising, “Brave Heart” CPM
- Best Use of PM – Commercial Advertising, “Night Drive” – Indiesonics
- Best Use of PM – Theatrical-Video Game Trailer, “Great Journeys” - CPM
- Best PM Track – Folk, “Yesterday, Today” – MidCoast Music Artist Songs
- Best PM Track – Country, “Miles and Miles” – 615 Platinum Series
- Best PM Artist – Folk/Americana, Matt Schwanke, and Chris Hanson, MidCoast Music Artist Songs
- Best Pm Artist – Folk/Americana, The Curtain Calls, Valo Artists
For a full list of nominations, visit pmamusic.com/2019-nominees/
The Production Music Association, a non-profit and leading advocate of the production music community with over 670 music publishing members, ranging from major labels to independent boutiques, will host the sixth annual Production Music Conference this year including the fifth annual Mark Awards, an awards ceremony dedicated to honoring excellence in the production music community. Named in honor of the late Andy Mark, who was a library owner and founding member of the PMA, the "Mark Awards" recognizes the very best in production music in 30 categories.
For more information about the Mark Awards or the Production Music Association, visit: pmamusic.com