Please Log In or Register Now for full functionality.

LinkedIn YouTube Twitter Facebook Newsletters

Need help?


Licensing Our Music in The UK

PRS for Production Music

In the UK our music is registered as PRS Production Music. All uses must be either licensed through them in accordance with their rate card and/or reported in accordance with any broadcasters terms of licence.

Get A License

PRS Production Music

Rate Card Uses

If you are making an advert, a corporate video, a video game, a trailer or a film you will probably need to licence via the PRS rate card. The current rates are published here. If you are struggling to understand which category your production will fall into, or you have an issue with the rates you can contact the PRS licensing team on 020 8378 7555.

Broadcast Uses

In general, most uses in programs and promos commissioned by UK broadcasters are covered under a blanket licence held by the respective broadcaster and no rate card fee is required on the part of the production company. However, they must ensure accurate cue sheets are submitted and reported. If you are in doubt as to whether or not you are covered in this manner you should consult with the broadcaster in question.

All our music is protected by international copyright laws and may not be used without a license.